IBM has published a new cumulative hotfix for Sametime 9 Video Manager. This cumulative fix updates solidDB to 7009 and fixes the following Video Manager issues:
1. External SIP Peer cannot use ports 80 and 443.
2. 503 Response to SIP Invite (due to a problem in plcm-site API default value).
3. SIP Vicious attack when Video Manager is installed on public (internet facing) network.
4. Unable to disable weak cyphers through the WebSphere Integrated Solutions Console.
5. Video Manager continuously executes a SQL query for deleting and inserting roles for admininistrive user, causing the admininistrator role to be removed and resulting in REST API failures in a clustered envrionment with replication configured.
6. Video Manager uses wrong address in SIP Contact header if installed on a public network.
The fix is available in IBM Fix Central: